• Participation in implementation projects for clients.
• Identifying and analyzing problems occurring in the implementation project and developing solutions.
• Data entry and analysis.
• Ensuring timeliness of completed tasks.
• Creating system work instructions.
• Higher technical education or during studies (preferred fields: production engineering, electronics, robotics, mechatronics or other related fields).
• Knowledge of ERP, MES, APS, OCR, CRM systems will be an additional advantage.
• Practical knowledge of MS Office.
• Knowledge of quality tools, e.g. Pareto, Ishikawa, 8D will be an additional advantage.
• Knowledge of English enabling free communication
• Possibility of professional development through practical implementations, participation in implementation projects, internal training.
• Possibility of employment after completing the internship
• Working in a friendly team that provides support and a good atmosphere.
If you are interested, please send your current CV to: email@example.com