- Implementation of projects optimizing production processes at customers using Lean Manufacturing tools.
- Identifying and analyzing problems in the manufacturing process as well as developing and implementing solutions.
- Development, implementation and supervision of labor standards.
- Participation in projects related to the implementation of new technologies.
- Ensuring the timeliness of implemented projects.
- Creating work instructions and production layouts.
- Higher technical education (preferred fields: production engineering, electronics, robotics, mechatronics or other related).
- 3 years of work experience in the area of the production process.
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing tools (5S, SMED, TPM, Kaizen) and the practical ability to use them.
- Practical knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Power Point) and AutoCad.
- Knowledge of quality tools, eg Pareto, Ishikawa, 8D will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of the English language enabling easy communication – a necessary condition.
- Attractive employment conditions depending on experience and skills.
- Possibility of professional development through practical implementation, project management, internal and external training.
- Full-time employment under a contract of employment.
- Working in a friendly team that provides support and a good atmosphere.
If you are interested, please send your current CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org