- Participation in optimization projects for clients.
- Identifying and analyzing problems occurring in the manufacturing process and developing solutions.
- Developing, implementing and supervising work standards.
- Participation in projects related to the implementation of new technologies.
- Ensuring timeliness of completed tasks.
- Creating work instructions.
- Higher technical education (preferred fields: production engineering, electronics, robotics, mechatronics or other related fields).
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing tools (5S, SMED, TPM, Kaizen) will be an additional advantage.
- Practical knowledge of MS Office and AutoCad.
- Knowledge of quality tools, e.g. Pareto, Ishikawa, 8D, will be an additional advantage.
- Knowledge of English enabling communication.
- Attractive employment conditions depending on experience and skills.
- Possibility of professional development through practical implementations, participation in optimization projects, internal and external training.
- Employment under an employment contract.
- Working in a friendly team that provides support and a good atmosphere.
If you are interested, please send your current CV to: email@example.com