- developing action plans that will allow for:
- defining a new process tailored to the customer's requirements
- change management while maintaining current production
- improving the efficiency of the product after the change
- Visiting the client, defining assumptions, initial problem identification.
- Defining the expected changes in the process.
- Report specifying directions and proposed changes.
- Meeting with the client and discussion of the Report.
- Implementation of approval solutions with client's team.
- building a competitive advantage
- efficient process
- minimizing labor costs while maintaining a satisfactory level of production / provided services
- increase in competitiveness
- readiness for unpredictable market changes
Time and place:
Client location, OPI location