Implementation of ERP Systems
- improving the efficiency of all processes in the organization
- process transparency
- elimination of waste
- making "here and now" decisions based on real-time updated data
- profitability increase
- increasing the level of accounting control
- Visiting the client, defining assumptions, initial problem identification
- Analysis of the current state, on-site verification of initial assumptions and problems discussed during the meeting, observations and own analyzes
- Report specifying directions and proposed changes.
- Meeting with the client and discussing the report.
- Joint implementation of approved solutions.
- access to key data in real time
- process automation
- integration between individual tools
- data safety
- scalability and flexibility of processes
- cost reduction confirmed by net financial results
- building a competitive advantage
Time and place:
Client location, OPI location